Employee Self-Service Improves Accuracy and Conserves HR
ESS is a dynamic communications portal where employees can access and modify information ranging from life events, benefits to compensation to succession planning without intervention from an organization’s Human Resources team.
Empower employees to:
- View their absence plans, forecast accrual balances and request time off
- Change their W4 status
- Add and change their direct deposit information
- View and print their pay stubs
- View and print their W2s
- Enroll in, view and modify their benefit plans and initiate life events
- Punch or transfer jobs on the web
- Enter total work hours directly into timesheet
- Check work schedules
- View timesheet history
- View company information – handbook, employee contacts and other corporate key information
- View and update their personal information – address, phone, emergency contacts, family status, dependents, medical history and more
With self-service, employees become active participants in their own career development. They can view available training courses, make their own development plans towards specific career goals and sign themselves up for courses to help them get there.
Employees can view available jobs along with the necessary requirements, set goals for obtaining those requirements and nominate themselves for that position when they are ready.